A weekend of art, demonstrations and fun!
Saturday and Sunday, April 7 and 8.
CALL FOR ARTISTS
Show, demo and sell your art in the historic High Hand Fruit Shed in Loomis, CA
ART FEST 2018 DATES
Set-Up: Friday, April 6 from 12 pm - 4 pm (times to be assigned)
Show: Saturday, April 7 from 10 am - 5 pm and
Sunday, April 8 from 10 am - 3 pm
ENTRY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Artists must regularly demonstrate some aspect of creating their art
- Artists may sell work with no additional fees paid to High Hand Gallery, but must have a valid California seller's permit
- Artists are responsible for packaging and processing their own sales and applicable sales tax
- Artists are responsible for all set up and break down of their booth, and must provide their own display and lighting equipment
- Application deadline is Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Application forms are accepted online only through the gallery website a highhandartgallery.com/art-fest-2018
- Include 3-5 images of your artwork
- Notifications of Acceptance will be emailed by Saturday, March 3, 2018
- Non-refundable entry fee of $20 via Paypal credit card processing link on website due at time of application.
- Booth fee for accepted artists is $80, payable by PayPal credit card processing link, due by Sunday, March 11, 2018.
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com
ENTRY SUBMISSION STEPS
Note: if you've already registered for this program, scroll down to the login.
- Register - Supply email and password
- Pay for Entry - Use Credit Card or PayPal to pay entry fee. After payment, click "Return to Merchant"
then click "Continue."
- Login below
- Supply Entry Information - Choose category and upload images
- Entries will be reviewed and juried after the closing date
NOTE: While registering or submitting images, do not use the browser "back" and "forward" arrows for navigation.
Click here for Artist Participation Agreement. Accepted artists must print out, sign and bring this page to the event.Read more link text
With a diverse selection of media and styles in a broad range of prices, High Hand Art gallery showcases the work of local artists in various media including metal, stone, paint, fiber, photography, glass, wood, and clay, and is open to including other media as well.
Membership is achieved through an application and jury review process. To find out what requirements are involved, interested artists may download and complete an application form and be prepared to submit it for review along with images of several pieces of recent, gallery-ready work, with prices.
Gallery-ready work requirements include:
- Works larger than 1015 square inches must use plexi or other plastic, but not glass.
- No sawtooth hangers allowed.
- Works on paper must have glazing with spacer or mat, or be completely sealed if not under glazing.
Jury review takes place on the first Friday of each month.
For more information about joining our gallery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more link text