A weekend of art, demonstrations and fun!
Saturday and Sunday, April 7 and 8.
CALL FOR ARTISTS
Show, demo and sell your art in the historic High Hand Fruit Shed in Loomis, CA
ART FEST 2018 DATES
Set-Up: Friday, April 6 from 12 pm – 4 pm (times to be assigned)
Show: Saturday, April 7 from 10 am – 5 pm and
Sunday, April 8 from 10 am – 3 pm
ENTRY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Artists must regularly demonstrate some aspect of creating their art
- Artists may sell work with no additional fees paid to High Hand Gallery, but must have a valid California seller’s permit
- Artists are responsible for packaging and processing their own sales and applicable sales tax
- Artists are responsible for all set up and break down of their booth, and must provide their own display and lighting equipment
- Application deadline is Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Application forms are accepted online only through the gallery website a highhandartgallery.com/art-fest-2018
- Include 3-5 images of your artwork
- Notifications of Acceptance will be emailed by Saturday, March 3, 2018
- Non-refundable entry fee of $20 via Paypal credit card processing link on website due at time of application.
- Booth fee for accepted artists is $80, payable by PayPal credit card processing link, due by Sunday, March 11, 2018.
For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTRY SUBMISSION STEPS
Note: if you’ve already registered for this program, scroll down to the login.
- Register – Supply email and password
- Pay for Entry – Use Credit Card or PayPal to pay entry fee. After payment, click “Return to Merchant”
then click “Continue.”
- Login below
- Supply Entry Information – Choose category and upload images
- Entries will be reviewed and juried after the closing date
NOTE: While registering or submitting images, do not use the browser “back” and “forward” arrows for navigation.
Click here for Artist Participation Agreement. Accepted artists must print out, sign and bring this page to the event.